32 Ultra Photoshop Quality Leaf Brushes

Have you ever needed a good set of PS leaf brushes? Did I mention, in high quality? Well, if you have undertaken that quest you will agree with me that there just isn’t much out there on the web.

That’s why we here at S2O made a great pack of 32 photoshop leaf brushes from 1000 to 2000px.

We hope you find them  useful.

preview

Download

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

11 Responses to 32 Ultra Photoshop Quality Leaf Brushes

1. Debbie August 15, 2009 at 5:59 am #

The files say they are .zip but they are .rar which I can’t seem to open on my PC. I’ve never seen a .rar file except from this website. What is that?

2. mao August 17, 2009 at 7:40 am #

@Debbie you are right. I will fix it. Either way .rar files are just another type of compressed file you can decompress it with apps like 7-Zip or winrar.

3. Debbie August 17, 2009 at 3:35 pm #

I guess I have older versions of unzip and unstuffit. Neither of the could decompress the .rar files – which a couple have been. I think the old cameras was one that I could not decompress either. I’ll try again. Thanks.

4. SawII August 18, 2009 at 11:52 pm #

Wow! Thanks a lot. have been searching for quite long.

5. mao August 19, 2009 at 9:26 am #

@saw glad you finally found it

6. Matt - New-Logo.co.uk August 20, 2009 at 9:21 am #

I really like natural design themes so am sure these will come in handy. Thank you very much for sharing.

7. rory August 25, 2009 at 12:46 am #

Cheers, thanks for the brushes got a landscaping website to do today so this is ideal, cheers

8. mao August 25, 2009 at 6:45 am #

@rory glad you like it! we would love to see that website :)

9. Richard Sharpe September 7, 2009 at 1:31 am #

This are the kinda tools which are rarely needed but when found save so much time, thnaks you

10. maz111 September 12, 2009 at 11:15 pm #

I absolutely LOVE your brushes, they are awesome. I am just starting out in digital paper design and would like to use some of your brushes to blend into the backgrounds of some of my papers. Could you please contact me on the email address I have supplied and let me know your terms of use and whether this would be permissable with credit for the brushes given to you????? Thanks, and keep up the GREAT work.

11. Brendan December 4, 2009 at 7:38 am #

The CC license applies only to the actual brush file, right? Or do I have to do attribution on each document where I use the brushes?

This is nice regardless, thank you :)