20 Nice Free Handwritten Fonts

Who doesn’t need a handwritten font? They are always useful and charming for informal layouts, notes, etc. Take a look at these beautiful script fonts we pulled together for you.

Alliewriting

Pappo’s Blues Band

Hand of Sean

Imitation

Whiteboard Modern (Demo)

20 Responses to 20 Nice Free Handwritten Fonts

1. Jerry August 17, 2009 at 6:31 am #

I like these beautiful script fonts.  However, most of it seem like grade school handwriting!  LOL

2. mao August 17, 2009 at 7:37 am #

@Jerry well my handwriting is pretty similar lol

3. Gregor @ Web Design August 19, 2009 at 6:26 am #

They’re gorgeous – I don’t know where you find them from but you come up with some really great stuff – thanks.

4. mao August 19, 2009 at 9:23 am #

@Gregor Thanks mate hope you enjoy it

5. Matt - New-Logo.co.uk August 20, 2009 at 9:31 am #

I really like Journal and alliewriting they look really nice. Thanks for the post.

6. Cordless Phones September 7, 2009 at 1:27 am #

I really do like and could use nymphs handwriting and a couple of others.

7. Michael Thomas September 23, 2009 at 1:06 am #

I think handwritten fonts have to be used in the right context like the Laurent HW font which is probably one of the best in the blog. I have used a lot of handwritten fonts in various projects, I found a really nice chalkboard one the other day, much better than the one used in this blog. Good idea for a blog but I think there are much better ones out there you have missed to mention.

8. ty October 10, 2009 at 10:18 pm #

How do you download the fonts?

9. mao October 13, 2009 at 9:00 am #

@ty you have to click on the font image to go to the respective download page :)

10. Mich October 14, 2009 at 5:09 pm #

Great fonts! Thanks! :)

11. Marlena February 23, 2010 at 5:42 am #

nice font ;)

12. reisen April 27, 2010 at 7:35 am #

Thx for this great collection of handwritten fonts. They are always usfull to make cool looking websites.

13. resolve carpet cleaner September 5, 2010 at 6:22 am #

Thank you for this collection. I agree some of the fonts are not that good but the majority is OK and they’re free, so thank you again!

14. sendfont.com March 4, 2011 at 2:41 pm #

Thanks for the showing really usefull. I would choose to bookmark this site.

15. yogi June 30, 2011 at 6:45 am #

thanks whoeva bot it up////lukin 4ward 4 sumthin more….id like 2 get my handritin like one out ter :) thnx once again

16. Nora September 30, 2011 at 1:12 pm #

i hate all these handwriting

17. aselby February 10, 2012 at 3:46 pm #

I downloaded “imitation” because I thought it was gorgeous, yet it is a “demo” type! It is missing key characters like “e”, “l” and “w”!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Shared Links – new WP plugins & more - August 15, 2009

[…] 20 Nice Free Handwritten Fonts – it is amazing the fonts you can get for free! […]

2. Webmasterkit.info » 20 Free Handwritten Fonts - August 21, 2009