9 Free Vector Animal Farm

When was the last time you saw a cow or a chicken? I mean a real one, not the ones in the supermarket! Maybe you haven’t seen one yet. Maybe others remember the George Orwell novel, but that’s still not quite right. I am talking about the real deal :).

Here we have 9 fresh and meaty farm animals: cow, goat, duck, chicken, rooster, chick, even a rabbit. As always, we hope this dudes help you in your projects–or at least to fix a tasty dish.

farm animals

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

10 Responses to 9 Free Vector Animal Farm

1. rory - website design June 25, 2009 at 2:11 am #

Being a web designer who loves going down the farm, this is a barnyard treat….thank you for sowing the seeds of vector love.

How about some…aquatic fun next?

2. Don June 26, 2009 at 10:43 am #

Well, It’s been a 2 years now when I last visited a farm. Working in the city actually made me busy so I don’t have any chance of going there. Luckily, before that 2 years, I usually have the chance to see poultry and other animals. In some cases, wild animals too! (”,)

3. mao June 27, 2009 at 7:46 am #

@rory Thanks rory :) yup yup as you can see this blogs is plenty of vector luv. Hey about the aquatic fun is already here check this Ocean Life Vectors

4. jeandseen than June 30, 2009 at 7:04 am #

what a simple pictures

5. Mr Jignasu October 4, 2010 at 5:54 pm #

Thanks!!! Brothers

6. Karen Ellis-Ritter December 31, 2010 at 9:22 am #

I am in the process of creating a non-profit to promote compassionate and sustainable farming. I love the silhouette of your chicken and wanted to incorporate it into my logo. This would be distributed in marketing materials, leaflets and merchandise. What do you need from me in order to abide by the CC license? Please advise. I will not have a space for credits on the logo.

Thank you!

7. Sandra January 10, 2012 at 7:44 am #

May I use the chicken in a logo?

8. John Parker May 25, 2012 at 1:54 am #

Cool, I also have a free vector with animal silhouettes, check here:

9. Janak Rajani June 16, 2012 at 12:39 pm #

Thank you for these Vectors – they are very good!

10. Paul June 7, 2014 at 2:06 pm #

be careful downloading from this site… my Norton Anitvirus says this installer is malware

what crap anyway, requiring an executable download to install a supposedly free vector image file

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes