Shoe Vectors Silhouettes

Free vector silhouettes of shoes :)  You never know when you are going to need boots or heels for your designs.

Preview

shoes

Download

Download

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

14 Responses to Shoe Vectors Silhouettes

1. Melody March 3, 2009 at 7:57 am #

Sweet! Thanks!

2. gaz - website design March 5, 2009 at 1:48 am #

you can always rely on snap2objects for some great vector silhouettes! My girlfriend will love these. I am only really interested in the cowboy boots though!

Thanks!

3. mao March 5, 2009 at 7:33 am #

@gareth. Thanks mate :) hope your like your new pair of cowboys boots!

4. Kim M. March 14, 2009 at 3:50 am #

Love the cowboy boots, thanks!

5. Rak Logo Design May 19, 2009 at 8:56 am #

Thanks for the cool set, I love the cowboy boots!

6. mao May 19, 2009 at 10:04 am #

@Rak Glad you like :) yeeyaa!

7. Identity Web Design September 2, 2009 at 9:39 am #

Nice one, will come in useful. Thanks!

8. Fahry September 5, 2009 at 12:58 pm #

hello, this is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting in your blog especially its discussion. keep up the good work

9. mao September 7, 2009 at 8:35 am #

@Fahry Welcomte to snap2objects Fahry! Glad you like it! keep coming!

10. heels shoes pictures August 17, 2010 at 9:02 am #

nice design of shoes

11. Euripede Sicchierolli August 7, 2012 at 4:59 am #

I personally do shoe illustrations using the Adobe Illustrator© – Sketch from the insole, sock lining, midsole, welt, heel/toplift upper with all fine details and, at last the LAST itself (giving a 3D effect) all VECTORIZED. Doing basically for woman in several categories (from flats to high boots). Would love to show my work to whomever interested. Presently doing those illustrations to Amethyst Handbag/Shoe and I am responsible for all the shoe catalogues (eight so far).

Regardless, those sillouettes are very nice and interesting. I like those.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Sagome vettoriali di scarpe | Markdvl Killer Web Designer - March 4, 2009

[…] Scarica Shoes Vectors Silhouettes […]

2. Free Women Shoes Silhouettes in Vector Format | FRESHFREESTUFF.NET - March 8, 2009

[…] really nice vector freebies from Snap2Objects. Now they release a free women shoes silhouettes. Of course this freebies is useful for you a […]

3. Blog de diseño y recursos | - March 13, 2009